Available resources for the event:
- (10) 60” Round Tables
- (100) Metal Folding Chairs
- (2) 8’ Long Tables
- Plug & Play AV System
- (3) 6’ Long Tables
Kitchen: Appliances, Cooking Dishes, Serving Dishes, and Serving Utensils
(It is your responsibility to provide individual cups, plates, napkins, eating utensils, etc.)
- You are required to get a Key Card from the church office for your event. Please return the card to the office after your event.
- Ensure that the room arrangement is as you found it when you leave (including chairs, tables, etc.)
- Cleaning up: take all trash from floors and trashcans to dumpster including restrooms used.
- Ministry displays are not to be moved or altered.
- If utilizing audio/video system you must contact the Technical Director for basic directions.
- Pets (with the exception of service animals) are not allowed in our facilities.
- The use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia is prohibited.
- Activities are limited to the Multipurpose Room. All other areas of the facility are not to be used. Participants, especially children, should remain in the Multipurpose Room.
- If church equipment or property is damaged due to misuse or neglect during your event, you may be required to reimburse Grace Life Baptist Church for the cost to repair or replace the damaged equipment or property.
- I understand that other areas of the facility may be in use during my event.
For security reasons and to prevent unauthorized access to the building while your attention is focused on your event please do NOT unlock the doors. You should have an ADULT (preferably a member of Grace Life) assigned to open the door as your guests arrive. Please do NOT allow the doors to be propped open.