Special Care Ministry
Our Special Care Ministry assists those with special needs. Below are resources currently available:
- A family/wheelchair accessible restroom is located past the elevator on the left. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are also in the men’s restroom by the sanctuary and on the second floor men's/women's restroom on the children’s hall.
- Adult "Buddies" are available for children who need assistance to participate in Life Groups, VBS, or other activities.
As an adult buddy you will be paired with a child for the purpose of lovingly and compassionately assisting him/her during their Sunday School class or church event, while giving them focused, structured and intentional attention. Our goal is to help each child experience the love of God and embrace the truth of God. It is our desire that our Special Care Ministry will not only benefit the child but will also enable parents to attend their own Sunday School class and/or worship service.
- For those who are sensitive to loud noises, headphones are available at the first floor check-in desk.
- Signs of Grace, our deaf and hearing impaired ministry, interprets during the 11:00 am service.
- Follow our Special Care Ministry on Facebook.