We have reduced our seating capacity to 35% to allow social distancing. Each service has limited space, so please register for ONE service and register each family member who will attend. Nursery care is ONLY provided at the 9:30 am and 11:00 am services for children age 3 and younger and reservations are required for BOTH hours your child will be attending. Age 4 and older should attend a service with their parents and attend Sunday School while their parents are in Sunday School.
Before and after each service, seats and bathrooms are sanitized. If you or a family member are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or don’t feel well, please stay home and watch our 9:30 am service which is streamed live. All services are the same and last about an hour. Exterior doors open 15 minutes prior to each service. Entrances and exits to the building and sanctuary are touchless.
If you test positive for COVID-19, here are the questions we ask:
- When did you last attend a service or small group?
- When did you test positive?
- We'll share with the church membership and registered guests at the service you attended that “someone” in that service tested positive.
- If you were in a smaller group setting, we'll notify each person in that group with your name.
- With your permission, we'll share your name with someone in that same service if they ask us who tested positive.
- Please contact each person who you were within 6 feet of for more than 15 minutes.
- Should 1% of Sunday’s attendance test positive the following week, we'll suspend all church activities that week.